You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Hawaii Independent Automobile Dealers Association
Aloha & Welcome to the Hawaii Independent Automobile Dealers Association website
We are the Hawaii chapter of the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association (NIADA). Our members share benefits from both the national and state associations. Members include licensed Hawaii motor vehicle dealers, individuals seeking dealer license, and other businesses that support the automotive industry.
We were formed in April 2002 as a non-profit trade association under U.S. Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(6).
Our goals are to serve the best interest of used car dealers and the public in the State of Hawaii by:
1. Accumulation and dissemination of information relative to the used car business.
2. Education of used car dealers so that they may better serve the public.
3. Presentation to the public of information which will give the public a better understanding of the used car dealers place in the economy of the State of Hawaii.
4. Presentation of information to regulatory and lawmaking bodies so that they may have a better understanding of the possible effects of proposed laws and regulations and will not inadvertently work undue hardship on used car dealers.
5. Urging used car dealers in the State of Hawaii to have a closer fraternization with one another so that they may come to a fuller understanding of their responsibilities to the public and to other used car dealers, and so that used car dealers may work together in harmony for the betterment of the used car industry.
6. Working in any other manner advisable for the betterment of used car dealers and the public in the State of Hawaii.
- All Rights Reserved
Search help and community
Looking for recommendations...
There is no recommended article for this page. Try searching help and community.
This shouldn't take long.
Can't find what you are looking for? Post your question to the
Office 365 Community
Sorry, we couldn't find an answer. Post your question to the
Office 365 Community
Sorry, the help service is down, but you can find answers at
Need SharePoint help?
We're trying something new.
Click the help icon to get started.